Medigap plan F. Georgia seniors on a fixed income will not have to rob a bank to pay medical expenses when they buy Medicare supplement plan F. Medigap plan F is the most OVERPRICED plan on the market, yet 60% of seniors that have a Medicare supplement buy plan F.
Why is that?
Because that is what they are SOLD. No one took the time to explain that you should buy Medigap plan F so the agent can make more money at your expense!
Did you know Medigap plan F will no longer be offered beginning in 2020? HR2 was signed into law by President Obama earlier in 2015. This law PROHIBITS plans that pay your Part B deductible from being offered to retirees.
What does this mean to you? If you have plan F now, how will you be impacted?
To get your free, no obligation quote in 60 seconds, click the image below.
Medigap Plan F – Paying More But Not Getting More
As with most things in life, you may pay a little more, but it is worth it. Medigap plan F covers everything not paid by original Medicare Part’s A and B. You will never have to worry about paying hospital or doctor visit deductibles.
Medigap plan F offers the most comprehensive coverage of any Medicare supplement plan and includes all the following coverage:
- Part A hospital co-insurance costs up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are exhausted
- Pays for your first 3 pints of blood when you need a transfusion
- Hospice care, Medicare Part A coinsurance
- Part B co-payment or co-insurance coverage
- First three pints of blood used in an approved medical procedure
- Hospice care co-insurance or co-payment (when approved by Medicare Part A)
- Medicare Supplement plan F covers Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care co-insurance
- Medigap plan F covers Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Supplement plan F covers Medicare Part B deductible
- Medigap plan F covers Medicare Part B ‘excess charges’
- Foreign travel emergency coverage (up to plan limits)
- Medicare preventive care Part B co-insurance
- Skilled nursing care facility
- Travel outside of the United States
- Supplement plan F is one of only two plans that cover Part B excess charges
The comprehensive nature of Medicare supplement plan F means you may never have any out of pocket costs for hospital or doctors office expenses.
Medigap plan F also has a high deductible option
Medigap plan F also has a high deductible option. If you buy the high deductible Medicare supplement plan F you must first pay the $2,180 deductible before the plan pays anything.
#MedigapPlanF #MedicareSupplementPlanF #MedigapPlanFRates #MedigapPlanFRates