Medigap plan G. Seniors in Georgia on a fixed income will save money when they choose Medigap plan G. Medigap plan G has all the benefits of Medicare supplement plan F except for one thing.
When you choose Medigap plan G you pay your Medicare Part B deductible, $198 for 2020. After your Part B deductible is satisfied, plan G is identical to the much pricier plan F. Almost always the premium savings when you choose Medigap plan G is enough to more than offset self insuring the deductible.
Medicare Supplement Plan G 2018
Here is what Medicare supplement plan G covers.
- Part A hospital co-insurance costs up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are exhausted
- Pays for your first 3 pints of blood if you need a transfusion
- Hospice care, Medicare Part A coinsurance
- Part B co-payment or co-insurance coverage
- First three pints of blood used in an approved medical procedure
- Part A hospice care co-insurance or co-payment
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) care co-insurance
- Medigap plan G pays your Medicare Part A deductible
- Medigap plan G does not pay your Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare supplement plan G pays your Medicare Part B ‘excess charges’
- Foreign travel emergency coverage (up to plan limits)
- Medicare supplement plan G pays your Medicare preventive care Part B co-insurance
The comprehensive nature of Medicare supplement plan G means you may never have any out of pocket costs for hospital or doctors office expenses, other than your Medicare Part B deductible.
Instant online Medigap quotes from Georgia Medicare Plans. Compare Medicare supplement plan rates from BCBSGA, Humana, Mutual of Omaha, Gerber, AARP and more.
Best rates for Medicare supplement plan G available with a personalized quote, showing lowest rates from major carriers that do not allow us to illustrate their premiums online.
Shop and compare GA Medigap quotes now.
Almost 90% of our clients are pleased with our recommendation for Medicare supplement plan G.
So what is wrong with Medicare supplement plan F? Nothing, if you don’t mind paying to much. Ask us for a personalized quote on Medigap plan G.