Looking for the best Georgia Medigap plans? Don’t follow the sheep!
- The best Medigap plan is the one that meets your needs and budget
- All Medigap plans assigned the same letter are identical in every way. Medicare says it. Look it up. Page 68, Medicare and You 2014
- Every way except the premium you pay.
- Over half the seniors that have a Medigap plan choose plan F.
- Almost 3 out of 4 Georgia seniors buy their coverage from Blue Cross, AARP (United Healthcare) or the “Mutual” company.
- Did they get the best Georgia Medigap plans?
- No, they simply followed the crowd.
- My mother used to say “If Greg jumped off a cliff would you want to also?”.
- Just because your friends bought plan F from a “big name” carrier doesn’t mean it is the right choice for you.
Four things you need to know about Medigap plans
- Medicare supplement plan F is the most expensive plan available in Georgia.
- Plans offered by the top 3 Medigap carriers in Georgia are some of the most expensive plans.
- The more you pay for your plan the more money the carrier and the agent make
- When you pay more you don’t get more, you simply paid too much.
How do you shop for the best plan?
Do you want rates fast or faster?
If you want fast rates for the best Georgia Medigap plans, complete and submit this request form. I will respond in 24 hours or less. [contact_form]
If you want faster rates, click the image below.