Medigap plan N, also known as Medicare supplement plan N, is an ideal way to save money for seniors who are willing to cover their Medicare Part B deductible ($198 in 2020) as well as paying a doctor copay. When you visit a doctor (after you have paid your Part B deductible) you will pay the Medicare allowed fee up to a maximum of $20 per visit or $50 for urgent care facilities.
Medigap Plan N covers:
- Co-insurance for hospital costs of Medicare Part A and an extra 365 days after Medicare benefits are exhausted.
- Co-payments for Medicare Part B coverage (coinsurance) not including preventative care services. This plan pays 100% of the Medicare part B coinsurance with the exception of doctor’s office visits which are up to $20 and up to $50 for emergency room trips.
- The first 3 pints of blood.
- Medicare insurance preventative care co-payments (coinsurance) coverage.
- Coinsurance and copays for Medicare Part A hospice care.
- Coinsurance for skilled nursing care facilities.
- Medicare Part A deductible.
- Foreign travel emergency coverage
Ask us for a competitive quote on Medigap Plan N
Medigap Plan N – Medicare Supplement Plan N
Learn about plan N on this short video.
Do you want to know more about how Medigap plan N works? Give me a call.
I am a Medicare insurance broker with over 40 years experience. My Medicare supplement plan is N.
You have questions.
We have answers.
Georgia Medicare Plans.