Medigap rates online for Georgia seniors. Instant Medicare supplement rates. Should you use an insurance agent or go direct to the carrier? Will you get lower Medigap rates by purchasing direct from the Medicare supplement company?
Compare Medigap rates in your Georgia zip code. Online rates from BCBSGA, Humana, Mutual of Omaha and more plus LOWER Medigap rates offline by request.
Things you need to know about Medicare supplement plans and Medigap rates.
- All Georgia Medicare supplement plans are standardized. The only difference are the Medigap rates
- Medicare gap plans are assigned a letter to distinguish each plan from A through N.
- Medigap rates vary widely by carrier
- All Medigap carriers are REQUIRED TO PAY THEIR CONTRACTUAL PORTION of your claim once Medicare approves the benefit.
- If Medicare approves your benefit, your gap carrier CANNOT REFUSE TO PAY THEIR PORTION.
- If your doctor accepts Medicare assignment, they will also accept your Medigap plan.
- Your doctor files claims directly with Medicare, not with your Medigap carrier.
- Once Medicare approves your benefit, they send the claim on to your Medigap carrier for the supplemental payment.
- Higher Medigap rates for the same Medigap plan does not mean you have better coverage . . . it simply means you have paid too much.
Why do seniors pay too much for Medigap plans?
Because they do not know there are better values, and more affordable plans available with lower Medigap rates.
Instant Medigap rates are fine but are not always accurate. Even information on plans and Medigap rates through government sites (like Medicare.gov) are rarely accurate and do not include all plans in your area.
The BEST MEDIGAP RATES ARE USUALLY FOUND BY SPEAKING WITH AN EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT AGENT.
Agents have the SAME Medigap rates and plans that you get direct from the Medicare supplement carriers. There is no “middle man mark up”.
When you call a Medicare supplement carrier direct, or deal with an agent that only offers one company, you are not getting the full picture and may end up paying more than is necessary.
Dealing direct with an insurance company means working with whoever answers the phone that day. You never talk to the same person twice. You never know if you are getting good advice or not.
Roughly 90% of the time I find lower Medigap rates and value for clients vs. what they picked out for themselves.
If you are not asking us for advice you are probably throwing money out the window.
Who can afford to do that?
Buying a “name brand” or picking a Medicare supplement plan endorsed by a senior organization will result in you PAYING higher Medigap rates than is necessary.
Don’t buy anything until you have competitive Medigap rates from us.