Shop and compare Medicare supplement plans and rates
View Medicare supplement cost from Aetna, Blue Cross, Humana, Mutual of Omaha and more.
Click the link below and complete form for INSTANT RATES
Don’t leave yet . . . you are almost there.
- This is a private site, the property of Bob Vineyard.
- Your information will NOT BE SOLD to anyone
- You will get an INSTANT MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT COST COMPARISON based on the information you provide.
- SHOP AND COMPARE Medicare supplement cost
- A valid email address will get you a personalized quote based on your age, gender and zip code
- If you share your phone number with us, I will call (but only once) to answer your questions and prepare a spreadsheet based on YOUR needs
- The BEST RATES are not online. I have access to several carriers that do not publish their rates anywhere
- Most shoppers never look beyond Medicare supplement plan F. This is an expensive decision. Don’t get caught up in the plan F hype!
MY GUARANTEE TO YOU
- I will show you several ways to LOWER YOUR COST of Medicare supplement insurance
- I will provide you with a personalized spreadsheet for the plan of your choice
- Your spreadsheet will show the best rates for available plans in your area
What we need from you.
- Valid contact information including phone and email
- Just 5 minutes by phone to verify your information and make sure I understand your needs
- That’s it. No pressure. No in-home visit.
A little about Bob Vineyard and Georgia Medicare Plans
Bob Vineyard grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee and his insurance career has taken him to Chattanooga, Birmingham and Atlanta. He married his college sweetheart in 1975. They have lived in the Sandy Springs area of Atlanta since 1978.
Bob and Rachel have two children, Robert who is an I.T. security consultant with Emory University and Christine who is currently teaching art in Washington, DC
Rachel works in the school system taking care of the special education needs of foster children who have been abused. Most of these children would no doubt have a much more difficult time in life if not for the care and concern given by Rachel and others who have a gift for dealing with these special cases.
Bob started with an employee benefits consulting firm in 1975 and followed that by opening and growing sales offices for several carriers over the next 29 years. He has worked with very large corporate clients, several professional associations and acted as an independent intermediary and consultant for self-funded medical plans.
In 2004 he decided to focus on educating and assisting individuals and small businesses in ways to maximize their total health care dollars. By incorporating techniques learned in dealing with employer groups he can show most clients how to cut premiums 30 – 50% without sacrificing benefits. His bare-bones health insurance approach to risk management has gained him notoriet.