What do I need to do when I am turning 65?

Most people turning 65 will be eligible for Medicare. What are my options? You should enroll in Medicare Part A and Part B if you are losing current health insurance. If you will continue receiving employer group health insurance coverage you may not need Part B.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email