How much does a Medicare supplement plan cost in Georgia? More important than cost is making sure you have the RIGHT plan that fits your needs and budget.
When you turn 65 and go on Medicare, this is not like buying a car. You need to approach this as a long term decision, one that is not to be taken lightly.
Your basic choices are
- Original Medicare (and nothing else)
- Original Medicare and a Medicare supplement plan (also known as Medigap)
- Medicare Advantage
For many people, this may be your only opportunity to buy a Medigap plan. Unlike a car, you can’t trade in your current plan for a new Medicare supplement plan unless you are healthy.
Medicare and Home Depot
The first time I walked into Home Depot I was overwhelmed. I am not much of a handy man, but I do know which end of the hammer is useful.
Home Depot must have had 100 hammers.
I needed someone to not only point me in the right direction, but explain why one hammer was better than another for the particular work I was doing.
Before Home Depot I owned 1 hammer. Now I have at least half a dozen, each designed for a particular job.
Medicare is the same way.
How much does a Medicare supplement plan cost in Georgia?
There are over 170 different GA Medicare plans to pick from. Let me help you find the right plan for your needs and budget.
Georgia Medicare supplement plans and rates. Get instant rates by clicking now. Medicare insurance costs vary considerably from carrier to carrier including BCBSGA, Mutual of Omaha, Humana and others. Get help from Bob Vineyard finding AFFORDABLE GA Medicare supplement insurance plans.
When you pay more you don’t get more, you simply paid too much.
The Medicare Maze
Medicare is confusing.
I know because it took me almost a month to figure it out and I have spent 40 years in the health insurance business. If I had that much trouble, I know it is difficult for you.
The truth is, Medicare is simple but the government makes it confusing.
They use different words to describe the same thing.
Like Medicare supplement and Medigap.
They are the same product. I tell people it is like Kleenex and tissue. Different words for the same thing.
And then you have all those letters.
Medicare Part A, B, C and D.
Medicare supplement plan A, B, C, D, F, the other F, G, K, L, M and N.
And then there is CMS, HHS, ANOC, DME, ESRD, AEP, IEP, SEP ……… the list goes on.
But here is the good news.
I will go on Medicare in September of 2015. Not only have I spoken with over 1,000 people our age in the last few years but I have taken the time to listen to THEIR needs and answered every question.
Some of them choose to become clients.
Others do something else.
Give me 5 minutes to answer your questions. If you don’t agree that is time well spent you are free to do something else. I promise not to try and sell you something you don’t want or need.
Medicare Supplement is our specialty
Unlike some places that just want to sell you something, we are different. We specialize in knowing everything there is to know about Medigap plans.
- Who currently has the best rates
- Who had the best rates 6 months ago
- Which carriers have been in the business less than 5 years
- Which carriers are long term players
- Why the 5 year benchmark is important
- Why you can change your plan any time you wish but may not be able to change
- Why a Medicare supplement plan may be better for you than Medicare Advantage
- Why you should never buy a drug plan from an insurance agent
We are not afraid to tell you things no one else will.
We ask questions about your needs and budget.
We listen to your response and we make suggestions.
We will never try to SELL you anything but we are always willing to help you buy what you need.
What’s the deal about Medicare Advantage plan?
They are great plans as long as you are healthy.
We don’t offer them because there are too many consumer complaints. After 40 years in this business and at age 65, I feel I am entitled to make my life easier.
I make it easier for me by making it easier for you.
Here are some things an agent won’t tell you about Medicare Advantage plan.
- They make twice as much selling Advantage plans vs Medicare supplement
- They collect a full years commission the month after your coverage goes into effect
- If they sell you a $0 premium plan you can expect them to try and sell other coverage to fill in the gaps
- If the Advantage plan is so great, why do you need a hospital plan and a cancer plan to go with it?
- You will probably have to change plans, and doctors, every 2 – 3 years
- If you live in the city you will have upwards of 20 plans to pick from
- If you live in the country you might have only 4 or 5
- Your out of pocket expense could be over $6,000 with most plans
- Most people that buy Advantage plans never consider the cost of health care, only the premium
If you want an Advantage plan, I have an associate that will be glad to answer your questions. Otherwise, all I ask is an opportunity to earn your trust and your business.
Shop and Compare Affordable Medicare Plans
Don’t Get Robbed by Picking the Wrong Medicare supplement plan!
Many seniors pay too much for their Medigap plan. They buy based on name recognition because they don’t shop and compare Medicare supplement insurance plans and costs before they buy. Seniors are under the impression that AARP Medicare plans, or those from BCBSGA, Humana or other “big name carriers” are affordable, or “better” than those from lesser name carriers.You buy the coverage that was sold because the agent suggested a policy that had the highest Medicare supplement rates and paid him or her the highest commission. There is nothing wrong with buying Medicare plans from Blue Cross or Mutual of Omaha. Both are fine companies. But if you want affordable, low cost plans, you should consider Medicare plans available from another carrier. You can also save money, a lot of money, by picking a Medigap plan that does not have the letter F in it.
We never recommend Medigap plans that we would not buy for ourselves or our family. We always showcase plans with the best rates.When you let us help, we show you the lowest cost, affordable Georgia Medicare plans in the market. You never pay more than you need to when purchasing Medicare supplement insurance plans from us. If you bought a Medigap plan somewhere else you probably paid too much.
- Georgia Medicare Plans, your best source for the lowest cost, most affordable Medicare supplement plans in Georgia.
- Learn why Medicare supplement plan F is OVERSOLD.
- Medicare Advantage plans – Beware of the TRAP!
- Why you may not want coverage from a brand name company.
- Learn how to find Medicare supplement rates that are never illustrated online.
- Which is better? Medicare Advantage or Medicare supplement?
- Who has the best Medigap plan and rate?
- When should you change Medicare supplement plans?
Shop and Compare Affordable Georgia Medicare Plans and Rates
Instant Georgia Medicare Supplement Rates and Affordable Medigap Plans for Seniors. Want to compare Medigap rates in Georgia? Use our INSTANT GEORGIA MEDICARE INSURANCE SUPPLEMENT COSTS AND RATE QUOTE engine. Enter your data, pick plans, compare Medicare insurance costs and rates. GA MEDIGAP QUOTE.
#GeorgiaMedicarePlans #MedigapRates #MedicareSupplementInsuranceCost #AffordableMedicareSupplementPlans #Bob Vineyard #GAMedigapQuotes