I have answers to your most common Medicare questions. Here are just a few examples of questions asked by people just like you who are turning 65.
- How do I know which Medicare plan is right for me?
- When should I enroll in Medicare?
- Should I have the same plan as my spouse?
- How much does Medicare cost?
- Does Medicare cover (fill in the blank)?
Many of your questions can be answered by copying this into your Google search bar – site:http://www.georgia-medicareplans.com:
Why is Medicare Confusing?
Parts, plans, gaps, deductibles, copay’s, coinsurance . . .
It doesn’t take much before your head is swimming. Where do you go for answers . . . but without the sales pitch?
Answers to Common Medicare Questions
Below are links that correspond to the questions shown above.
You have Medicare Questions.
I have answers.
Give me a call. I would love to help. (404) 252-5859
Leave a Reply