Have you heard about Insurance Library, the great new consumer resource? Did you know you can find answers from a database of more than 3,000 questions submitted by people just like you?
Don’t see your question?
Submit your own question to Insurance Library.
Need more detail?
Click on the name of someone who has responded to the question and send them an email, then wait for your personalized response.
My guess is you didn’t know this . . .
- What is Medicare crossover?
- Can I buy life insurance if I have MS?
- Why do I need long term care insurance?
- Is an annuity better than an IRA?
- Does auto insurance follow the car or the person?
- Does homeowners insurance cover foundation cracks?
At Insurance Library you can search by topic. Choose from auto insurance, life insurance, health insurance, Medicare, home insurance, critical illness, disability, Obamacare and more.
Compare answers from agents to responses you get from your current agent.
Play “Stump the agent”. Ask a question and see how long it takes to get an answer.
Search for answers by topic or by agent. Check out the Leaderboard.
Need a quick response?
Send an email direct to an agent of your choice.
Tell your friends about Insurance Library.