Medigap quotes found online can be deceiving. Most quote engines are not equipped to illustrate more than a few Medicare supplement plans and rates. When you rely on a quote engine you face the following challenges.
- Limited number of Medigap carriers and plans
- Medigap quotes may not include the most current rates
- Online rates do not tell you of upcoming rate increases
- Most online rate sites gather your data and SELL it to numerous agents
- Georgia Medicare Plans is local, offers instant online Medigap quotes and NEVER SELLS YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
- Instant Medicare supplement rates can vary by site
- The least reliable sites are those found on Medicare.gov and your state insurance site
- Most Medicare shoppers only compare rates on Medigap plan F and ignore other options
- More often than not, the carriers with the most recognizable names have the HIGHEST RATES
- The worst thing you can do is attend a Medicare information meeting and sign up on the spot
- Seniors often confuse Medicare Advantage with original Medicare. They are NOT the same!
- If looking for the LOWEST RATE and BEST OVERALL VALUE, ask to see rates not available online
Bob Vineyard at Georgia Medicare Plans has over 37 years experience, helping clients find the best value. Instant online Medigap quotes plus personalized assistance. When you pay more for a Medicare supplement plan you don’t get more, you simply paid too much.